Work With Us
As a Colubris Studios Unity/C# developer you are a Canadian Citizen/ or have Permanent Residency, working on a small but highly driven, forward thinking start-up based in Burnaby with a principle focus on hyper-casual games. You will be working directly with the owner of CS, where you will translate the game design into concrete gameplay features. Your strong communication and organizational skills allow you to accurately set and achieve task deadlines.
C# Unit developer
Your main responsibilities:
- Translate the game design into concrete gameplay features;
- Analyze and understand the game design documents in order to define the required features and game systems that must be developed in the engine (Unity);
- Establish the technical possibilities for the different gameplay features;
- Implement and optimize the interaction controls and systems with the game designer to ensure fluid playability;
- Use prototyping techniques to demonstrate the validity/invalidity of a gameplay idea;
- Publish on IOS and Android.
- Ability to optimize and debug;
- Deep Knowledge of Unity;
- Knowledge of Network programming;
- Ability to write clear and well-structured C#;
- Authenticity, transparency and openness;
- Passion and enthusiasm for video-games.
- 2+ years on the job experience as a developer;
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent, or relevant diploma in programming.
What we offer:
- A full-time contract;
- Healthy and stimulating work environment.